We aim to assist you in achieving your career goals and aspirations.
We have 15 years experience in payroll recruitment in the UK and have a wealth of clients all over the country. This provides us with varied job opportunities, from assistant to director level jobs in payroll.
We will be honest in assessing your earnings potential in accordance with your skills. We are aware that your time is precious and wasted interviews are as frustrating to you as they are to any potential employer.
- Full name & address of company
- Company’s Telephone number
- Correct time of Interview
- How to get there
- The name of your interviewers and their positions
- Make sure you know your CV inside out
- Be able to describe your present job
- Your daily duties
- Any achievements in your career?
- Your strengths and weaknesses
- Where do you see yourself in 2-3 yrs?
- Why are you leaving your job?
- Make sure you know the job title
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Reporting Relationships
- What the company does
- Company Turnover
- Size of company or department
- Why has the position become available?
- What are the initial responsibilities?
- What are the prospects like?
- When will they make a decision on the position?
- What is the dress code?
- It is you seeking the job and not the company?
- Your reasons for changing jobs must be valid?
- Try to match your character and personality with the company?
- Always come across enthusiastic and positive about the job?
- Lastly if you really want the job don’t be afraid to say it?
Burnham Resources will assist you with CV writing and interview preparation, ensuring that your skills are clearly defined and tuned to assist you in finding the position of your choice.
We will furnish you with comprehensive interview advice, suggestions and techniques to help you prepare yourself effectively for your interview.
We give you references to your prospective employer’s website, relevant LinkedIn profiles for your interviewers and detailed instructions for your journey, so you have easy access to any relevant information that you may require.